Originally a printers "setting out" table, this lovely bench was found without its original top, so we added a steel one, which has been aged to give a beautiful patina.
We have sensitively restored this bench, and carefully adapted it to a kitchen island, which is practical in todays home.
- The base of the bench is made from pine, which has the most fabulous patina after years of exposure in the workplace.
- It has been adapted to a true kitchen island, with 2 working drawers on each side, and access to the shelf below from either side.
- The top is made of steel, which has been aged to give a lovely patina - it has been specially treated so is protected, and suitable for kitchen use.
- Length: 1350mm (135cm)
- Width: 970mm (97cm)
- Height: 900mm ( 90cm) tbc
- Ideal as a kitchen island, this piece has been beautifully repurposed, with 4 functional working drawers, plenty of storage space on the lower shelf, plus storage for 6 wine bottles at either end.
- Price: SOLD
- Delivery - please contact us for a quotation
- Item No. xxxx