With the most fabulous golden patina, which can only be obtained through many years use, and exposure to the elements, this lovely vintage carpenters bench, originally from an old mill in the North West, has been transformed in to a practical kitchen island.
After sensitive restoration to the original bench, we have added a steel top, and raised the bench with the use of steel feet, so it is now the perfect kitchen island height.
- The base of the bench is made from pine, which has the most fabulous patina after years of exposure in the workplace.
- There are 3 working drawers which can be pulled from either side, plus all round access to the shelf beneath, making this a true kitchen island.
- The top is made from steel, which has been specially treated so is protected, and suitable for kitchen use.
- Length: 1780mm (178cm)
- Width: 680mm (68cm)
- Height: 900mm ( 90cm)
- Ideal as a kitchen island, this piece has been beautifully repurposed, with 3 functional working drawers, and plenty of storage space on the lower shelf.
- Price: SOLD
- Delivery - please contact us for a quotation
- Item No. xxxx