A lovely glass and oak shop display cabinet, with mirrored sides, and glass shelves, dating from the early 20th Century
Made by the shop fitters Potter & Sons Ltd, Aldersgate St, London - most of the makers badge is still intact on the unit
- Original condition, with great patina on the oak frame
- Both side panels are mirrored on the inside - both mirrors are in good condition, with lovely antique age to them
- The front and top glass panels are in good condition, with no cracks, although the top shows surface scratches after many years of use.
- The original metal support arms for the glass shelves, are a great feature - they support 2 glass shelves, which aren't original, but are in good condition.
- There are no cupboard doors at the back of the cabinet - these would probably have been mirrored, and have probably been broken over time
- The unit currently sits on non-original castors, which we have left in place for ease of moving the unit - these castors could easily be removed, or replaced with ones that are from a similar era
- Length: 1420mm (142cm)
- Depth: 610mm (61cm)
- Height: 1040mm (104cm)
- This lovely glass cabinet would make a great retail display unit, adding charm and history from a bygone era, yet highly practical still today.
- Price: £350
- Delivery - please contact us for a quotation
- Item No. xxxx